Monday, July 1, 2019

July 1, 2019





That is super cool to see Kobe!!  He definitely looks taller haha But he looks great. I am excited to see him! 

I am so grateful for the Lord and everything he does for me. This week was absolutely incredible. Mainly because everything led up to Sunday. We didnt have that much luck with finding new people but our main focus for the week was Gabriel and Guilherme! And ofcourse Elisbom and his family. But through out the week we were able to teach Elisbom and his family. It was incredible. We taught about the Plan of Salvation and he loved that message. He said that it makes so much sense and that he thought it was interesting how we talk about the fall of adam and eve as a part of God´s plan. He is reading the book of mormon and when he and his family came to church on sunday he told us how God showed him through the Book of Mormon how he can get an answer. He read 2 Nephi 32 that says that the Holy Ghost teaches a man that he should pray! And that is how he found out that he can get an answer from God. I gave a talk on sunday about the Great Apostasy, and Elisbom asked me a couple of things but loved the talk and loved Elder Barcelars talk as well. He is really progressing and we are going to visit him through out this whole week! I hope they will be baptized after I leave!! 
The Lord showed us this week that by his hand he will perform miracles!! We had faith through out the whole week that everything would go well for the boys baptism. But still they didnt come to one of the lessons we marked with them so that worried us. But we still had faith that everything would go fine. Sunday came and during sunday school Gabriel and Guilherme came running towards us and we were able to teach them right before their interviews!! Elder Barcelar interviewed them and they passed. They were both baptized and confirmed Sunday afternoon. It was a complete miracle and what was even better was that the Dad was able to confirm them. Wow was the spirit so strong and I know that the Dad and the two boys will remember this experience for the rest of their lives. I will tell you all more about it when I get home because it is an incredible story. But I just want you all to know that God lives and loves us so much. He is with us and has not forgotten us. I love him so much and I am grateful that through Jesus Christ we can all be forgiven of our sins!! These two boys will grow strong in the gospel and I will follow them all the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment