Monday, June 24, 2019

June 24, 2019






This week I was still waiting for my toe to get better but it is still drying up and the cut is closing!! But we were able to teach a great lesson to a great family on Saturday! His name is Elisbom and he has two daughters named Yasmine and Ariane! The understood the lesson and they accepted all the commitments!! So we are going to follow up with them on wednesday! This last wednesday I had my last Zone Conference! I was able to bear my last testimony and I was able to sing with Elder Barcelar! We sang Abide with me tis eventide!! It was a spiritual conference. Sadly we were not able to see the boys this week because it was stake conference and they did not come... But the baptism is still going to happen and we hope that everything will go well! On tuesday we are going to try and visit them! But dont worry I was thinking about it this week and I am so grateful that I was able to stay a little bit more time than that which was planned. I have been able to meet these wonderful people and my testimony has definitely been strengthened!! These last two weeks are going to be amazing!!  I am excited for them!! I really want to finish well and I know that these last two weeks we will be able to see miracles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment