Saturday, July 1, 2017

Email #1 June 27, 2017



This is just an email to tell you that I made it safely to the CTM. My P-days will be every wednesday so I wont be able to email till next Wednesday. Also my watch doesnt work, just so you know ha. But I will probably have to compose the group emails myself next week so can you send me the emails of the picture I sent you before I left? It is super awesome here! Everyone is so nice and so kind, I love it so much. The flying was awful but thats ok. My companions name is Elder Allan, he is so awesome. He was one of the guys I flew out with. I am doing great, I am sure it will get harder but I know the lord will help me. Tell everyone I said hi and I am doing well! I just wanted to say thank you to you and dad for everything you all have done for me. I love you all so much. I just got my name tag too!! It is so cool to finally have it. It was hard not to watch movies on the plane because they were everywhere around you haha. Some people started watching the lego batman movie and it was so hard not to watch it and quote it. 

Also before we got on the plane to go to Brazil, I had an elder calhoun moment where someone spoke portuguese and I had no idea what he said, so I just said "I am a missionary" in an awkward voice and he just said oh a missionario. It was emberrassing but super cool to experience. So far I have found no one going to my mission, ha lucky me. But I will tell you more next week along with everyone else. Love you mom! Tell the rest of the family I love them too. 

Elder Bestenlehner

No comments:

Post a Comment