Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March 5, 2018 Transfers!

So this week I found out that I have to have surgery, and i will be doing that tomorrow! With my new companion here in Pirapora. Elder Fig is being transfered and I will be receiving Elder Alves as my new companion! He will be the senior companion but i am excited to work with him and do the lords work here in Pirapora. It will be awesome! But I am a little bit nervous for the surgery but i know that the lord will help me to be strong. My toes are getting better but they are still pretty bad. But the good thing is that the pain is a little bit less!! But I know that the lord is always with me helping me along the way! I am glad that Chris made the team! Tell him to work hard and it will help him next year too! And to always keep his head and stay happy, the coaches love it when you are always happy working hard and loving the game!. I know as of right now we have little investigators but i know that the lord is preparing more for elder alves and I! 

This week was super cool because everything paid off on sunday! We were able to invite so many people to the district conference in Montes claros and we had four people that were able to go! But sadly the others didnt go because of a problem that happened with one of our members, Joel... But I will talk about that later. He is awesome, so satan continues to work in different ways. But we are also working!! But it was cool to have lots of people on the trip and Emerson and Betania loved the trip to montes claros! They are so awesome and they love this church. All they need to do is get married. This week we were able to meet a man named Marcio and we shared the restoration with him. It was awesome because the spirit was strong and he told us that it makes sense that The book of mormon exists. Because he thought a lot about the record of the people in the americas but he had never seen the book of mormon before! We invited him to read the book of mormon and he said that he would! We are going to return back to his house on Friday! Sunday after the conference, we had an awesome evening! It was super spiritual. Joel and his wife invited us over to talk about some things and so we arrived in their house ready to help them. Sadly joel told us that he had drinken beer and that he is lost and doesnt know what to do. They are a family that was sealed in the temple, and I could see the sadness that was surrounding their family. We taught about repentence and the spirit was super strong in their home. We promised him that through the atonement of Jesus Christ everything can change and everything can return to the way it was! It was so powerful and after that he invited me to dedicate his home! I had never dedicated a home before but I trusted in the Lord and the spirit told me what to say and how to dedicate their home. It was so cool! I love the priesthood and I love the power of the atonement. We can all be forgiven and be saved, no matter how far we have fallen!

 I am nervous for this transfer but i know the lord will bless us! I am excited to meet my new companion! And I will probably receive the package in the next zone conference!! Tell Cathy Heaton that I loved her card! And Jessa and Ryan and Braelyn because I received their cards right now haha. But I loved them all! And I loved the letter that Grandma Ruby and the Valora family sent to me! It was so cool! Mowgli and Baloo are always so cool to see and I loved the painting! Love you all so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment