Monday, February 26, 2018

Feb 26, 2018 God truly is a God of miracles!

 I loved opening the email you sent me. That song makes me want to cry every time I hear it. And the words are even more amazing. I know that I can always find peace in Christ and this week it was so amazing.
 i was trying to find sunglasses and some lady started talking to me a lot about these sunglasses that would be perfect for Pirapora and the sun here, I tried to deny her three times but she was a good salesman haha so I apologize for that. But they really are high top sunglasses. I am glad that everyone is doing well. I hope Brae gets better and she is always in my prayers. That is so awesome that Breanna will be speaking spanish! She will love that especially because Caden speaks spanish. Wow literally everyone except me, Camron and carter got spanish speaking hahaha. That is funny about the snow, tell chris i had to do that too ha, but not anymore!!

This week was super slow for us and it was one of the hardest, but there are always good things that are small and simple in everything we do! Emerson and Betania are doing great. They didnt come to church, almost nobody did, but we are going to help them this week to get to church and we are going to work super hard to find new people. They also need help with marriage and so pray for them if you can!!

When I heard that you all fasted for me this week, I just wanted to cry and I felt the love that you all have for me. Wow and did the fast pay off. Wednesday was one of the days where I felt the most pain because of my toes. But it was the day when Gilmara was able to take out the nail stuck in my skin, in my toe. She finally was able to do it after so many weeks of hurting, burning, and putting on medicine. But we still need to do some things about my toe and we dont know if it will need surgery or not, we will find out today! But I felt the power of the fast that you all did and I cant begin to express my love for you all. You are all a lot stronger than i could ever be. But one thing that helped strengthen me was the testimony of Gilmara yesterday. Because ever since this thing with my toes began, I have been trying not to complain and to always be positive and it has helped me a lot. Gilmara started to bare testimony about sacrifices, and suddenly she started talking about me. She told everyone that she sees me every day walking on these horrible toes, without complaint, and always working harder than the other day. And that i was really an example of someone who sacrifices everything for the gospel. I am not trying to brag about myself or anything like that. I just wanted you all to know that because of her testimony that day, my testimony was strengthened and my will to go on increased so much. This love that I have for the gospel is so amazing, is indescribable. I love the song that is in the youth section that is called One by One. There are 7 billion people in this world, and they all need to feel the love of christ. Like I feel every day!! I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he felt my pain, he felt the pain of my toes and it was even more worse for him. He did that for me because he loves me. And he did everything for all of you because he loves EACH and EVERY one of you. We can all be forgiven and we can all be saved through him and by him. When we are obedient and when we learn to love, and to love to obey, we can all be prepared for his coming and we can all have a life that is filled with joy and we can all find PEACE IN CHRIST. 


The last photo is us at a birthday party of one of the less actives in our branch. We are trying a lot to help her come back to church! and the others is a service project we had, I was able to hunt some Zombies and cut some weeds haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment