Monday, April 16, 2018

April 16, 2018 Transfers back to Belo and District Leader!!

Hey! How are you and the family?? I am doing great other than the news we got from transfers yesterday haha. I am basically panicing but I am excited for what is to come! I dont have much time to write today because I will be traveling.... I am being called as a district leader in Belo Horizonte. My new area will be Nacional and my new companion will be Elder Alonso. He is from Uruguay! I am super excited but super nervous too because i have no idea how to be a district leader. I havent even been a senior companion yet... But i know that the Lord calls his servants and doesnt make mistakes! I am ready for this new challenge! 

Pirapora i will miss so much because this area is super awesome and I love the people here. And i know that i helped in the work here so much because here in a little bit Elder Alves and his new companion will have four baptisms, because of the work we had been doing! And so I am super happy for him and for this area! I am sad to say goodbye but ready for a new challenge!! I know that through the spirit i can be guided in the work and helping out my district!! It should be super fun and I will travel for about 7 hours until we get to Belo Horizonte! Elder Alves will train a new missionary! He has almost 1 year on the mission!

But we havent heard much about our new mission president. They say that they cant reveal it because of  his Job or something. But i heard that he is Brazilian!! I will let you know the details about Skype later on, probably here in a week and a half or two weeks. Maybe more. But Dont worry haha it will happen! Oh and can you go on my Facebook and accept the invites that are there. There are a lot of people who sent invites here in Pirapora! haha.

But I know that this work is amazing because the spirit will always be with us to testify of the truthfulness of this gospel! It is simply amazing and i have a strong testimony of the restored gospel and the book of mormon. Also i know that my Savior lives and is here with me working in the field. Helping me along!! I love you so much mom! I dont think i will need anything more. I had to take out money for the transfers because they didnt send us enough money and so i took out money to pay for the tickets! Chris i bet had so much fun and of course Brielle and Braelyn are the cutest nieces ever! Love you all so much! I will write a lot more next week dont worry. It is because i will have more to say haha and more time! Love you




No comments:

Post a Comment