Tuesday, April 24, 2018

April 23, 2018





How are you and how are things at home? I am grateful to hear that everything is going well and I hope that Jessa will be ok! I am sure she is doing great. But i miss you all but i love this place so much! Even though it is super hard it is one of the coolest places on earth. But I am happy to hear that Brae keeps chris out of trouble ha she needs to keep that going for a while and it will be all ok. That is cool that they switched the missionaries but strange that they pulled out two at the same time. Usually that doesnt happen, well at least not in our mission. But i am sure they are doing great work there! Emerson and Betania are doing great and it was hard to say goodbye to them and to Pirapora and to everyone i met there, but i know that one day i can see them all again. I am sure that Elder Alves is taking good care of them. But my new area Nacional is super awesome!! I love it even though it is full of hills and super huge ha! My new companion Elder Alonzo is super awesome to and he basically is a great missionary already and knows how to work! Its going great and this week was super good! 

I met a lot of new people this week and it was cool to serve my district! I am the district leader in BH east and so it is super cool! Gutierrez is in the same stake as Nacional. Elder Alonzo has been on the mission almost 4 months now and he is doing awesome. We have some great people that we are teaching and we are praying so much to find those who will accept this wonderful gospel. We have an investigator whose name is Gian and he is so cool. He loves to learn so much and he loves all of the videos on Mormon Canal, on youtube. He told us that it is one of his favorite things to do is watch those videos ha. We also have Andressa, José, and John Vitor. They all have a date for the 12th of may and we are praying so much that they will continue on this amazing path. I love each and every one of them and i want them to experience this joy! My district is made up of two more elders and two sisters! Elder Lujan, Elder Perez, Sister Dutra, and Sister Silva. Sister Silva and Elder Perez arrived on the mission this transfer. But it has been awesome to serve and follow up with them. They are doing great and the sisters had a baptism this last week! We were also able to meet a man who returned from his mission but sadly was excomunicated from the church and he is so awesome. We want to help him to be rebaptized and to want to come back to Gods Fold. He told us that he wants to and that the best time of his life was when we was on the mission. We also met a less active whose name is Felipe and he has left the church but he knows that it is all true. We are helping him too. There is a lot of work to do and i  know that the lord will help me and help my district to fulfill his work! I love this gospel so much and i am so happy to be here serving the lord. I know that he will provide people for us to teach and lives for the gospel to bless! 

 My area does have a part of Contagem! But it is farther away! It is about an hour from the center of BH. But oh can you send Maple exract too? I forgot to ask that a couple of transfers back and then i just forgot completely haha. And one of the sisters asked if you could get her one of those journals of Joseph Smith. I am doing great! Just pray for our investigators and the work here because it needs to be done!! Love you so much  and Have a great week! Here are some pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment