Monday, September 10, 2018

September 10, 2018


This week we had our zone conference and dont worry about me haha i will be obedient forever and ever! And i will be focusing more and more on the mission for sure.But it was a good week. Despite being slow in the work, it was good! But I got everything you sent and i loved it all, i started to use the epsom salts this week so hopefully that will help. I have about four or five that are ingrown so on tuesday i am going to the foot doctor again! But other than that everything is great! 

Our area is doing great! It was hard this week for us but we found some great people to teach! It seems like everyone good that we find are super busy and so it has been hard to find someone we can really teach. But Eliton has progressed a lot and we just need to teach him the commandments right now! He has already come to church two times now so lets hope he has the desire to enter the waters of baptism! I would love to see that because he is awesome! We taught two people this week who seem like they have potential! One is a lady named michelle! And the other is a man named Antonio! They are both super awesome and said that they would ask god about the book of mormon. I was grateful to see how open they were to ask god and read the book of mormon, i have seen so many people here that wont read the book of mormon because they "only believe in the bible" hahaha. But we did a contact this week with a family and i was the one who talked first off.... ha then the husband started railing on us about Joseph having fifty wives or how the book of mormon doesnt make sense and doesnt exist. It seems like he has a lot of knowledge about history. But it was funny because i told him that i wasnt there to talk about history facts. I was talking to him about my personal testimony! After that i was upset at him for not listening more but Elder Jones helped me out and we had a great lesson with Eliton about the gospel of Jesus Christ. We also found a family that seems pretty good too! We are going to visit them again tonight! I am grateful for the gospel in my life. And i wish that others could see how important it is in their lives too. I know that we will find Gods elects because they cant hide forever ha! 

  They told me that Afonsos package got to the mission office. So you can tell him to go and get that! And thats super awesome about Mitch! He looks great! He is awesome.  But now that President has made new rules and talked to us, I could see that he is really called of God and these changes will be hard but will be great!!! I am excited! He really teaches by the spirit and changed things that needed to be changed. I am always praying for you all and i have less time now, actually exactly two hours so i will send christophers letter here in a second! LOVE YOU! 




No comments:

Post a Comment