Tuesday, September 18, 2018

September 18, 2018









Wow it looks like i missed a great stake conference at home! I loved the stake conference we had here a couple of weeks ago but that one you guys had recently sounds like it was amazing!! And its crazy how Jaden is already finishing his mission and that jace is going! They are all great missionaries and Jaden was a powerful missionary, his example has always helped me on the mission and i know that Jace will be the same way. But I am happy you had such great experiences this week, we had a cool experience too because this week was hard for us but on saturday we became a lot more excited! 

I am doing good! My toes are still the same and dont look like normal toes haha but i am grateful for my companions because they were able to give me a blessing and Elder Jones blessed me with the strength to do what I need to do even with the problem with my feet! It was awesome!! And we are working super hard. Success will come and I hope that we can help these people!! Our investigators basically ran from us this week. I was super mad about that hahaha We hardly taught any of them and we were suffering because of that. We wanted to teach Eliton a lot more but then on Saturday the lord showed us some great miracles! We went to one of the appointments that I had set on splits with the zone leaders and we got to their house and we were able to teach the whole family that lived there! Four people. The mom and dad and there three kids! But one of them only is four years old. But it was super awesome. They are members of the Seventh day adventist church but less active. The lesson we had with them was super cool and they said that they will read the book of mormon and at least try to know if these things are true. And i challenged them to be baptized when they come to know the truth and they accepted! We were super happy on how the lesson went and we are praying that next saturday they will have read the book of mormon and asked God if it is true!! And then during the night I called Eliton and he said that he would go to church and he did!! It was awesome, he came alone this time and even though he was the only one there, we were super happy that he came and felt the spirit!! I could definitely see how God helped us to be excited about the work and to remember that through him we can see miracles in our lives!! It was a good week to study too! I love 1 Nephi 14 when it talks about the two churches and how there are only two churches here on the earth. Sadly people do not understand that but we will help them! It is a powerful chapter so i invite you all to read it! 

That is so cool that BYU won and is winning a bunch! And Skyler Southam is a boss. I think its funny how when i left on the mission everyone started doing great in sports hahahaha. But sounds good also about the nametags, no rush at all! Thanks for everything that you do for me! I love you so much and i am grateful that i am here on the mission. I know that the lord will bless you all and I hope all of the blessings come to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment