Monday, September 24, 2018

September 24, 2018









Hey!! Wow so many things... hahaha this week was crazy and i dont know where to begin. But I am doing great and my toes are still the same thing haha but this time i have some pretty big news!! So Elder Jones and I are being transferred out of Ipatinga!!!! I was called to be a zone leader in Barroca, the area that is right next to Gutierrez. And Elder Jones was called to be a district leader in a place called Barreiro!! So things are going to get wild ha! But I am so excited and I am ready to serve the Lord! I am excited for this new challenge even though we are leaving an area where we just got here ha. But now Sisters are going to share a part of this area, or our area, with the elders! So it should be interesting! 

This week we were able to see one of the less active members we were visiting come to church! It was so cool to see him come to church and I hope he gains the desire to always come to church. But i am learning so much here and I am excited to learn even more right now as a Zone Leader!! But Eliton didnt come to church and that family we are teaching werent able to talk with us. But we did go on splits with the other elders in another city and it went super well! Some girl was super funny and thought my name was Angel... weird right ha?! But other than that we worked super hard and taught some people who have potential! Now we are going to pass on everything for the sisters!! But i think the hardest thing about missionary work is when someone doest want to pay attention to the message. We were teaching the plan of salvation, which is amazing, and Jessica just didnt pay that much attention. It made me sad but it made me realize how important that message is in our lives!! i love the plan of salvation! And I know that through Jesus Christ we can be saved and forgiven of our sins!!! 

Sorry  I dont have much time to write today, it is going to be busy ha i have to get on the bus at one oclock and then stay in a hotel in Belo Horizonte tonight! And tomorrow i am going to meet my new companion! His name is Elder Cerda! We are going to be zone leaders of the Contagem Zone!! It should be fun!! But hey can you send some music off of The singles ward or the return missionary. Its like those songs that are hymns but in a rock form haha I like them a lot and they help me! So if you can that would be great! And dont worry about the packages, i will get them here soon! I am going to have counsel with President and get everything ha! But I love you so much!! Thank you for everything you do!! I miss you a lot but i am super excited to be here! I want you to know that I love my savior Jesus Christ, he loves me so much too and I know that this is his work. He brought his true church once again upon the earth and we all can be a part of it! I know that General Conference will be amazing and that the prophet will guide us in these latter days!!   
All my love,
Elder Bestenlehner

No comments:

Post a Comment