Monday, February 18, 2019

Feb 18, 2019





I am doing great!!! Actually this last week and until now I have been staying in the office with the secretaries and my companions are working back in Barroca!!! I went to church with them and thats about it and I helped them ask members to give rides to the people we are teaching. It has been a wild week but I actually have loved it. 

Before the surgery, we had two lessons that were amazing. One with a married couple named Marcos and Marta and they have been teaching them through out the week!! Elizabeth and her mom came to church this week and Rondina also came to church. They have been visiting Samara and her family as well and hopefully things will progress. I have been here helping the secretaries and helping President with a couple of things. On tuesday and wednesday after the surgery I actually staying in a Hospital with Elder White, one of the secretaries. He is from Herriman!! But he was getting a couple of treatments and so that was cool and i was able to stay with him during that time. And that night we had dinner with President and Sister too! It was pretty sweet!! This week i wanted to study more about being happy and so I read King Benjamins excerpt on happiness. He talked about the whole process of serving, keeping the commandments, preparing for Jesus Christ, and staying away from the natural man. I loved it and I have decided that we should not stay sad for dumb reasons. We have this life to bless the lives of other people and to just have joy. Why not have joy? for we have the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives! I love the gospel and I love all those who have helped me, especially in this surgery. It has been a blessing and this week I am going to stay with the secretaries until i can start walking more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment