Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Feb. 25, 2019

 I love missionary work and I am excited to try and work this week!! My toe actually stopped healing for about a couple of days because when he took out the stitches the wound opened up the next day and so it was hard to heal... But Even though it is still hurting, I am going to try and work in my area this week and I am super excited!! This whole last week I was still in the mission office but it was a blessing and I was able to help them out a lot! 

As of right now we are teaching a couple of awesome people here in our area. There is a lady named Elizabeth that has come to church two times now and she is starting to progress!! We are stoked and I am super happy that she wants to learn more about the gospel. And hopefully I will be able to help the other elders out this week. We also found out about an old investigator that Elder Cardozo taught in another area and he came to see Elder Cardozo and wants to move to our area!! So we are going to work with him because he wants to be Baptized!! I was so so happy and I know that the Lord will bless us if we keep working hard and if we do whats right!! His name is Wellerson and we are going to work with him so that he can move here and get baptized!! But he really has the desire to wash away his sins and I am excited that we can help him and show him the way!! I love the gospel and as I think more and more about it, the more and more I am willing to give up the things I liked in the past for the gospel. It is important that we Keep the main thing, the main thing. Which is Jesus Christ our savior!

Please tell Preston congrats and that I love him too!! I miss that family a lot ha. But I love you so much and Thank you for everything you do for me!! I hope you have a great week and If i spend any money it is because of my toe... haha . 

 I love the lord and this work and I have a testimony that when we do what is right and when we work hard the lord will bless us!  Following the spirit and listening to His voice is what will help us in this work and I am learning to do just that. To really change myself and to listen to the Holy Ghost!! But I know that Christ lives and loves us. He is the king of kings and his church truly is here upon the earth. This week we are going to work hard and we want to help all come unto christ!! Have a wonderful week and dont worry about me, For Christ is always on my side!!  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment