Monday, March 11, 2019

March 11, 2019



So now I know for sure about the end of my mission and whats going to happen now!! First off, I am being transferred to Sete Lagoas!! (Seven Lakes) It is a ward called Progresso and I am still going to be a zone leader!! My new companion is Elder Holt! Do you remember him?? He was with me during one transfer and he is awesome. I am super excited! Today I am still with my companions but tomorrow I will already be with Elder Holt in my new area!! I dont know for sure but one of us is going to be the district leader as well haha. But dont worry I will totally tell Elder Cardozo that and Elder Barcelar also!! I am excited for them both and I am excited for what is going to happen at the end of my mission. I talked to President on saturday and it turns out that I am staying until July 10th!! So you will probably have to change all of those plans haha I was worried about it being in the middle of the summer but I know that the lord will bless me. President gave me a promise that if I stay and do the Lords will then he will help me with my desires after the mission. Isnt that crazy that i will stay longer than 2 years haha?! It should be fun! But I think this next area is my last area. I think I dont write that much anymore because I want to tell you all in person ha but I will try to write more. 

Our investigators are doing well!! Sadly Elizabeth is a little resistent and she didnt come to church this week... But a family that we have been trying to teach came to church and Elder Barcelar is going to continue to teach them!! They are super cool and I hope that they can be baptized. Funny story this week in church. We were walking to go pick up an investigator and this lady that I had already known stopped us in the street. I forgot to warn Elder Barcelar that she is a little crazy... ha Because during these transfers she follows the missionaries around and we have already tried to help her but because of the drug use she has developed some mental problems... She is nice but we have to be careful and Elder Barcelar didnt know about that so he invited her to church ha which is a good thing! We thought it would help her out! She went to church and after the first hymn she screamed "Hallelujah!! Praise to Our God!!" haha everyone looked at her and during the sacrament she did the same thing but started citing scripture... and then just got up and left. It was pretty strange but you just dont see things like that every day hahaha. But this isnt the first time that has happened to me in an area. It was just funny because the members teased us afterwards.. But hopefully one day she can search medical help and get better! But other than that we worked hard this week and now I am excited for my next area!! It will be awesome! I am grateful for the time i spent here in this area. Six months and I really learned a lot. I love the lord and I know that he has a purpose for each one of us.  I know that the lord will bless me and will bless our family for this service as I extend!! This week on a division we found a guy that was having a terrible day and our message gave him hope for a better day and a better life! He accepted a date to be baptized after that and the elderes in that area are going to take care of him!! I love the gospel so much and I know that the Lord needs me in this new area and needs me to stay a little longer on the mission to help his children out.

That is super cool about Ms Moulton!! She totally deserves it!  I know with extending my mission I am going to miss lots of things that I love but the Lord will provide! I will miss three fourth of Julys in a row haha my luck! But I love it and i know that someone needs me here. I love you so much and I hope you have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment