Monday, March 4, 2019

March 4, 2019








This last weekend our great friend Welerson was interviewed by President Castellano and was baptized and confirmed!! Wow how I can testify that the Tender mercies of the lord are real!!! I will forever be grateful for everything the Lord has given me and this last weekend he reminded me once again why I am here. Even though I didnt do much of the teaching with Welerson, I was able to bare my testimony and see his baptism happen. It was amazing. And he was baptized on Saturday, two years on the date after I received my mission call to serve here in Belo Horizonte. The Lord showed my how important the work is here in this city and was able to bless us for our hard work here in Barroca. It was such an amazing day and the spirit was very strong. I love my savior Jesus Christ and I know that he lives and loves us!! This gospel is true and I know that through baptism is how we can obtain a remission of our sins! Wow what a wonderful weekend and also I was able to do an interview sunday morning and we all saw a sweet old lady be baptized sunday afternoon. And now we are going to work hard to find more!! Never give up for the Lord they God is on thy side!! 
 
 I will find out on this coming sunday about my mission, if it will be extended or not ha. Because Sunday we have transfers. I don't know what will happen with transfers next week.. But I know that the Lord will bless this area even if I am transferred. This week we are going to focus on finding more people to teach because we need it ha. But I love the tender mercies of the Lord and I know that he loves us. I know that this church is the true church of Jesus Christ and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, as I read his teachings I can feel the spirit testify to me of his calling. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that President Nelson is a Prophet of God. I love my savior and through him we can be saved.

 I felt the same way you did when I prayed, That i need to do what President feels I should do!! That is super cool about the experiences with Colby and Chris and I know that this will help them to prepare even more for a mission. I wish I could have done more but I am grateful for the journey!! I love you so much! Thanks for everything you do for me. I am so grateful for the blessings that I have in my life because the Lord has been good with me. Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment