Monday, March 18, 2019

March 18, 2019




 Wow your email made me very happy to see how the Lord really does love his children and he honors those who serve him in righteousness. I love the gospel and the scriptures are the source of happiness in our lives. I love this opportunity I have to stay a little bit longer and fulfill the mission that the Lord wants me to have. And I am very grateful that I have this time to be with President Castellano. I love my mission President and this week he told me that he trusts in me a lot and he knows that I will end my mission well! I know that staying  is the right decision. 

So I am serving in a ward called Progresso and it is an amazing area!! We spent the whole week trying to find some new people to teach because we did not have that much on our teaching record. But we found some pretty amazing people and I believe that the Lord has some great work in store for us. We found an incomplete family in the gospel and we are working with two of the daughters that have the desire to be baptized. The only hard part about it is the dad is pretty hard hearted and the mom seems like she is all over the place and cant sit still ha. But we are going to try and teach them all. The daughters names are Yasmine and Lorraine. And we also found a man named Igor that is super awesome. He promised to read the Book of Mormon and we are going to visit him on wednesday and hopefully more throughout the week. There are so many great families here with people that are non members inside the family. We are going to try and teach all of them and do what we can to help these families prepare for the temple and not just for next sunday. I love being companions with Elder Holt! Its definitely different but we are working things out to be able to speak as much Portuguese as we can and help others.  My companion is awesome and and we are going to work super hard to find people to be baptized and confirmed. I am so grateful that I am here in this new area and I know that the Lord will bless the people here!

That is super cool about Ryan! I will write them an email!  I am definitely going to email Bishop, what a blessing that is. It almost made me cry! Hahaha  I love my savior so much. And I am grateful for an amazing ward i have back home.  I love you so much  I love my mission and I want to end well!

No comments:

Post a Comment