Sunday, June 2, 2019

May 27, 2019

I am sorry this is so late. That's what happens when i go to Idaho, and spend time with my sister and brother and their families. 



This week was very interesting. I learned a lot about myself this week just pondering about what has happened in the past transfer and how I can learn from it. But as I have thought about everything the same thing comes to my mind and it is a lesson that God wants me to learn so he keeps teaching me every transfer. God´s will is very different from our own. We can never understand why some things happen in our lives but what we can understand is how we can come out of it even stronger. The lord is calling his elect and he needs us to be stronger than ever. The experiences that we all have are proof that God needs us to be qualified for his work and for his Kingdom. Talking to my companion, Elder Barcelar, or even the Branch President here in Jardim Canadá I have learned more and more about the Gospel and what needs to happen at the end of these six weeks. I am prepared to give it all I have right now so that i can leave this mission with the same loving spirit that missionaries have. We were able to teach two new people this week that have potential to progress. One is a 18 year old girl named Daniela and she is a great person. We taught her about the restoration and invited her to come to church but sadly she didnt come. We will see her again on Wednesday. And we taught this man named Otavio and he has potential as well. As for the other people it has been hard to talk to a lot of them this week but something really cool happened for the other elders on sunday! President Castellano came to church here in the branch and invited their investigator to be baptized after Lunch. I was able to do her interview and it was such a spiritual experience. I am so excited to help the members and the people here in Brasil these next six weeks and I know that the Lord will bless us!

Sadly on Friday I spent the whole day taking care of my big toe and finding out the problem with it. Because it is swollen in the bottom right corner of the nail and it shouldnt be like that because of the surgery I had. So I went to the doctor who did my surgery and he told me to buy this medicine and I will go back there next monday. So lets see what happens. It is ok to have to deal with this because I am grateful I  actually have a body and I prefer obeying God then the natural man, so I will trust Him.

I I am so grateful for the knowledge and testimony that I have. I strive every day to strengthen my testimony of the gospel and this work and I will keep doing that forever!! I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment