Tuesday, February 6, 2018

February 6, 2018

 I am so happy for all of my friends and family. Wow it is so amazing to see the work around the world and how amazing it is. This gospel is so amazing!!! Caden is awesome, he is so happy in that photo and he is smiling haha!! I love you all!  I wasn't using flipflops because of the baptismal pool haha and i forgot them. And all of my shirts are stained yellow because of the heat and the weather. I dont know how to fix that. But I am loving everything about the mission. This week was super hard but i can always see the small miracles and the things that make me stronger! I am glad you had a great week too! That's so cool that Brandon is preparing and so is Garrett!! The work is so amazing!! 

This week was super hard because we didnt have time to find new people to teach, and it was hard to get things done. We werent having much success but we definitely were able to see the small and simple things. One day we taught this man who had read the book of mormon and began to tell us how the book of mormon is not necessary and shouldnt exist... How sad! He began to use different scriptures and other things to prove us that it never really happened.... But it only strengthened my testimony of the book of mormon. The book of mormon is a book that is necessary!! I love the book of mormon so much and i am so grateful that we have the book of mormon today!! I wish that people would see the love and joy that comes from that book, and that they can really know that Jesus Christ lives and is the Saviour of the world!! 

Then on friday and saturday it began to rain a lot here in Pirapora and both days I forgot my umbrella haha. But it was awesome to accept the rain and take a shower in it. We were able to teach on of our investigators about the importance of baptism, and she accepted a date to prepare. Her name is Milena and we know that she can be baptized, she really wants to know about the truth and feel the spirit. Emerson and Betania are doing great, emerson still needs to start the paperwork for marriage but we are always praying for him. I love to bare my testimony about the book of mormon because a lot of our members have a hard time with the book of mormon. It is so amazing and i wish that people would just read it, because if they do it will change their lives. It makes us a lot more happier and ready to withstand the temptations placed before us.

Yesterday we had our Zone conference and President Fernandes spoke about planning and how every area is an area that can baptize. The spirit really touched my heart that the lord helps in every area because I only heard bad things about Pirapora before arriving here, but i fully believe that I have a purpose here and i am excited to fulfill that purpose!! I know that this gospel is true and that god loves each and every one of us. The plan of salvation is so amazing and we can all return to his presence again. Please endure to the end, for those who endure to the end will have eternal life!! Love you all!

Hey mom! can you say thanks to the Brinkerhoffs, casey and jamie walk, and our family for their letters. Say sorry to some of them if i didnt respond, I received a lot of them yesterday haha because I am in a zone that is 7 hours from Belo Horizonte! But other than that I am doing great and always praying for you!! I hope you have a great week! Love you so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment