Monday, August 13, 2018

August 13, 2018 Transfers and a baptism!



Hey everyone How are you doing?! I love you so much and this week was  awesome! But in the end it had its bitter sweet moments. I will be sure to email the coaches. It will be important and I know that the lord will bless me and the others for my decisions. I am excited to go to BYU and i dont know if I told you but Carter, manny, and I want to stay in the same apartment. And maybe Marcus too! But Marcus is still deciding. Carter is going to UVU but we still wanted to stay together. It would be super cool. I havent gotten my package yet but here in a couple of weeks maybe i will get it. I didnt eat many of those cakes and muffins you sent. I actually like the blueberry muffin or the muffin mixes but other than that my companions ate everything ha. But i am excited for this next transer because a lot of things have changed. 


I am being transferred!! I am sad but i am super happy because the Lord has a big challenge for me ha. I am being transferred for one of the other most hottest places in MG, in a town called Bethania, actually i will be opening an area and i will still be a district leader!! It should be great! My new companion will be Elder Jones, an american. I know him and he is awesome, but struggles with portugues and so i am excited to help him with that! It should be fun, the area is near a big town called Ipatinga! I am excited but sad to leave these wonderful people in Nacional and my recent converts, Simone and Renan. Because Renan was baptized, confirmed and ordained this week!! It was so amazing and the week was full of amazing experiences! I love the mission because of these experiences. Renan told Elder Lujan and Elder França while on splits that he can not deny the answers that he has gotten and he felt that this last saturday was the right day for him to be baptized. It was such an amazing experience and he felt so much Peace and joy in his heart!! It was amazing and I love the lord because he blessed us with this baptism and this wonderful child of his that was able to enter his kingdom and really become a child of God!! We focused so much this week on his baptism that it was hard to follow up on the others. But Elder França is going to do that with Elder Freitas. But I just love the mission because when you see one of his children enter the covenant and be baptized, it is one of the best feelings in the world!!! The sisters said that Denis and his family didnt really progress and so it was hard for them to teach them. But i dont know how it is going right now, where i am going i will be far away from everyone and i cant call many people. 



I am sad to leave Elder França, i love him so much. He is awesome and I will never forget everything that we passed through together. He has such a pure heart and such a strong testimony and i know that he will do great things. Pray for me so that i can help the people of Bethania and bless the life of my new companion! I am super excited. And I am worried about my nails ha I had to spend money this last week because i went to the doctor and they charged me, but now i will be so far away from BH like 7 hours hahaha. But I know that the lord will  bless me! LOVE YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment