Monday, August 6, 2018

August 6, 2018





Hey everyone! How are you doing?! It sounds like you guys are doing great and I was sad to see that you guys went to a RSL Game without me.... I miss those games so much and i am definitely going to go to one when i get home ha. But I am doing good! The other side of my big toe became ingrown again and so both sides of my toe have ingrown toenails hahaha. But the pain isnt that big and its easy to bare!!! But this week was great! We didnt have much success with all of those people that you named, just Renan., Larissa, and a little bit with Gian. It was a good week though. My testimony was strengthened so much and I just love the mission. It helps me to realize what is important in life. But i am excited to see the pictures of Braelyns birhtday party. Miss her and the family! I am glad that Chris got into Mrs Moultons class, if he works hard and pays attention, he will learn so much from her! And sounds great that the family is visiting! This week is the last week of the transfer and the last week of Elder França´s training! ITs so crazy! And its going good so far with my callling, I have been a district leader for three transfers now which is a lot and it has been awesome! 

This week we had so many spiritual experiences with Renan and a couple of others too. It was amazing to see how much Renan has grown in the gospel. He told us that he knows that the church is true and that this is the gospel of Christ. He is just waiting to receive one more answer to a personal prayer and he said that if he receives it in time then he will be baptized this saturday. Please pray for him! He is so awesome and practically is already a member of the church. We had a lesson with him and with a member on saturday and the spirit was very strong. We testified about Alma 7 and how it talks about how we can be set free through Jesus Christ, if we do what is right. We have another lesson with him today and practically every other day too and we are excited to read more of the Book of Mormon with him. He is already in 2 Nephi! But he has received so many answers to his prayers that he can not deny that God lives and talks with us and that this is his church and his path! It was super cool. I was also able to help teach a lesson when i had divisions with Elder Rosdahl and we taught about the commandment to be a part of the church, the young man loved the lesson and talked about how he was having problems with not having a dad. And i told him that he does have a dad that loves and cares for him, and his name is Heavenly Father. It was super cool. I was also able to give Simone a blessing this week because she was having a problem with anxiety. I had no idea what i was going to say in the blessing and when i gave the blessing, the spirit took control and i could feel him talking to her through me. It was such a cool experience. I love the lord and i know that through his priesthood we can bless the lives of others. And I know for sure that i am a child of God and that he loves me and my purpose is to prepare to meet him again and to be happy here! I love the plan of salvation and i know that only this gospel will bring happiness to others!

But no we dont have anyone who drives on the mission, what i have heard of, I dont think anyone in Brasil drives on their missions hahaha they would be robbed. But other than that everything is going good. Our numbers werent the best this last week but we definitely worked hard and focused on the gospel of Jesus Christ and trying to bless the lives of others!!   LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment