Monday, October 1, 2018

October 1, 2018

 I am doing great! This week was super awesome! It was the first week of the transfer so we had a lot of time to work in our area and find great people to teach! This next week will be harder because we have lots of meetings and splits! But i am super excited!! Oh and my companion is from Chile and he has one year and one month on the mission! He is such a hard worker and I am loving being his companion! We had a great week and it was funny because i actually went to Elder Jones area to do a baptismal interview for him and his new companion, it was super funny! But It is going great! 

This week we were able to find some great people to teach and i was able to meet some of the greatest investigators ever!! Arthur and Vitoria are investigators that elder cerda and elder morais taught because of a reference from a member but they are so awesome!! They are 14 and 16 years old and they go to seminary every day!!! They know everything about the gospel that we teach and are just waiting for their mom to let them be baptized! So pray for them and pray for their mom! We also are teaching a sweet old lady named Eva and she came to church this week! She is super cool and is searching for the right church to join! Also we taught a couple of other people who are super great and have potential to progress!! Their names are Eduardo, Du du, and Igor! We were able to teach lots of people this week and it was just a great week to be a missionary! On sunday a lady from the ward was able to cut my toenails and it was super painful, but she is wanting to help me with this problem so i am super excited!!! But on sunday i was able to see all the members that i know from Gutierrez and it was so awesome!! I was super happy to see all of them and they were all happy too! I love it when you can see others that helped you so much and you helped them!! But things are going great and we are working hard!! I love the gospel and i love how we can all recognize that only through the atonement of Jesus Christ is how we can be saved!! 

That is so awesome about Jace and Jaden, and Broc and Brooklyn! They are all awesome people and I know that those leaving will be great missionaries!! This week was kind of hard for me too because a lot of my recent converts are not going to church and i became worried because of the small amount of people I helped to be baptized are slowly getting away from the church.... I dont know what to do!! But I hope that the lord will bless them. I just hope that I can help at least a couple of people stay strong in the church! But we can force anyone to do anything. I just hope they know that it is the best thing they can have in their lives!! Love you tons and I am doing pretty great!! I hope everything is well at home and I love you so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment