Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Jan 14, 2019



I  am doing great!! 
But this week was hard for us. Kevins dad said that we cant return to their house and that he wont let Kevin go to church anymore. Something happened long ago with a member of the church and his dad and so he hates the church now. it was super sad for us... And then on saturday Nilda told us that she wants to continue in her other church and sadly it appears as if Samara and her sisters wont progress this much. So basically our teaching group was swept out. But we worked hard again and tried to visit so many others!! We are working hard on finding other people to teach and this week we are going to organize some stuff to work even harder. I think it was just one way of the savior wanting us to put in everything we have and show our love for him even if the blessings do not come imediately. However, this week I had one of the most spiritual experiences ever, and it was with my companion Elder Cerda. This experience I think I will share when I get home but I could not hold back my tears and we decided to fast and pray for those we love here in Brasil and we know that the lord will provide miracles. Hopefully we will be able to teach Michelle and Fernando today!! So that will be awesome. We also were able to play basketball today and it was nice to rest our minds a little bit. But I know that in these last two weeks of the transfer, the lord will provide miracles!! I love God and I love his son Jesus Christ. I know that the gospel is true and I will put my life on the line to defend the cause of truth!!  
Brodee is a good kid and I know that the lord will bless him so much. He inspires me and it will be amazing for him in these last couple of months of the mission. Tell Grandma and Grandpa that I love them so much and thank you and tell those others who bore their testimonies that They also inspire me!! Love you so much mom!  Have a wonderful week!!! LOVE YOU!  
David's email 
 That is so awesome that you were able to help so many people this week!! I liked the experience of the blessing you gave to the wrestler and to Dr. Brooksby!! It must have been super special ha but that is awesome that mom gave you an Ipad for christmas!! hahaha I think its been decades since I have seen one face to face! But thats ok!! Sadly this week Kevins dad said that we can not return and that Kevin will no longer study with us or the church... he has feelings against the church and so its hard... and sadly Nilda told us that she wants to continue in her own church .... so sadly we lost a lot of our teaching group this week but we still have hope!! We are going to work hard to find others and we fasted for our investigators to help them feel that they should come back and recognize the bad decision they made!! But we are looking for those who will accept the gospel and live it right? Haha but at least we did our part!! I am doing well with Elder Cerda, we had a very spiritual experience the other day and I am going to share it with you all when I get home!! It was super cool but I know that the savior lives and loves us!! I know that the Book of Mormon is true and those who read it will grow closer to God!! I love his gospel and I love the plan of salvation! Love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment