Monday, January 28, 2019

January 28, 2019





Hey mom!! Things are great but I am super nervous... Hahahaha Elder Cerda did get transferred and he is going to Montes Claros and will continue being a Zone Leader there. I am nervous because I am getting two new companions..... One is my new companion that will be a zone leader and the other is just another Junior companion. The one who will be the new zone leader with me is named Elder Barcelar he is the one who wanted the journals hahaha. He is awesome and I met him in the CTM. The other one is named Elder Cardozo and this is his last transfer on his mission.  But I am super nervous hahaha Lets see how things go this next transfer. 

Michelle and Fernando are doing good and they came to church again!! Sadly Fernando isnt reading the Book of Mormon but Michelle is. And we are going to find out this next week if they really are married or not. But we are pretty sure that they arent married. Elida is reading the Book of Mormon and we couldn't teach her this week because she wants to talk to her husband more about what we have taught her. But this week was pretty slow and of course because it was the last week of the transfer but I am excited for this next transfer and I know that the lord will bless this area. We have worked so hard and I have done everything i can so I know that the Lord will do his part. Wish me luck hahaha. But This week in Elders Quorum the teacher talked about how we need to focus on the truth by learning Gospel related truths and truths that we learn throughout our life. And that is how we can find happiness and learn about what we need to do in order to return to our Heavenly Father. I love the gospel so much and I know that the lord will bless us because of our hard work. Sadly i think here in two weeks I will have to do surgery on the other toe but I know that the Lord will provide a way. Trust in the Lord for he knows all!! 

It was pretty sad to see about the people in Brumadinho and I also remembered when you told me about the dam in your city. But I know that the Lords hand will be there to help and bless those people. And yes I did get the package ha! I am sure that Emma will do super great in the field and her family will be blessed so much!! I love missionary work and I love my savior so much. Love you so much ! Pray for me and my companions so that I can continue working hard to help them!! 
Dave's email

 I am kind of nervous for this next transfer because I will be in a trio. I will have two new companions and one is the new zone leader with me and the other one is just our junior companion who is ending his mission right. President put him with us to end his mission right. But I am nervous because I have never been in a trio. Do you have any advice that I could use?! You always do good in everything you do and so I am sure you have a great idea! I am going to work super hard and do everything that I can but I dont want to let anyone down you know?But I know that the Lord is doing this for a purpose and I know that he will bless me. I am trying to do better in everything that I do and I want to make the Lord proud. Thanks for always helping me with your testimony! I love you so much and I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life! Michelle is doing well and she is reading the Book of Mormon, sadly her boyfriend Fernando is not and they live together and arent married... But we are going to challenge them to get married and be baptized this week! Because Gods Elects hear his voice and open their hearts! I am grateful for Elder Cerda and I know that he will be a great Zone Leader in Montes Claros! The time I had with him i will never forget. My toes are ok and hopefully I will be able to find out more about them here in two weeks! OH and don't worry the work here will get better! Because the Lord is on my side! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment