Monday, January 7, 2019

January 7, 2019








I am doing well and My toes are doing ok!! I have to go to a member almost every week to cut them! Hahaha because they ingrow so fast!! But This week was awesome and I definitely thought a lot about what you said during the week! But My mind is always thinking about that and I know that the lord Loves me so much for always worrying about his children!! 

This week was super busy and we worked super hard!! On Wednesday we had our Zone Conference and I was able to direct it! Then later in the day we had our division with the assistents and I was once again with Elder Rosdahl haha I love that guy!! We worked super hard and we were able to teach a great lesson to Kevin and his family! We read 2 nephi 31 and we challenged them to pray about Baptism! Sadly we werent able to follow up until later but Kevin came to church and we are going to visit them again tomorrow!! Sadly, Samara isnt progressing that much and isnt reading the book of mormon. Nilda, the mom, is the only one who read this last week which was good!! But you can definitely see the difference in peoples lives when they dont read the book of mormon! I was super sad and I testified that they were missing one of the best things in their lives. The book of mormon is true!! And it can help anyone at any time. I love that book more than anything because when i needed to feel Gods love the most, the scriptures were always there to help me!! In total this week we found 21 new investigators!! We worked super hard this week and we are going to follow up with each one of them. We found a couple called Michelle and Fernando that have a lot of potential!! So hopefully they can come to church this next week and progress and accept the gospel! Nilda and Samara came to church and heard so many of the great testimonies about the church of jesus christ. I hope they do something about it!! But other than that I loved this week and I love the feeling that comes from working hard and doing everything you can to be humble and serve Jesus Christ!!! 

Elder Cerda is doing good and we are getting along great!!! We are trying super hard to change ourselves and love one another more than anything!! So I am super happy with that result. But thanks for sharing what you did mom! I think what you told me is one of the reasons that I keep going on the mission. Not just because of my testimony but because I love the savior and I will serve him no matter what happens. I have seen so many miracles on my mission and I know that as I strive to be obedient the Lord will bless me and bless the people of Brasil. I love these people and I really want them to accept the gospel because if they had the gospel in their lives, they would be so strong and would bless the world!! I will do, go, and say what the lord wants me to. I have no doubt about that!! I talked with President about that and I told him that I am willing to put it all on the line and go to work for these last six months! I love my mission so much and I love you so much!! Have a great week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment