Monday, April 1, 2019

April 1st 2019

 



Andrew's camera is kind of broken so these pictures were taken by his companion, Elder Holt. I thought you might find them interesting anyway.


This week will be super busy with our zone conference on tuesday and General Conference on Saturday and Sunday! I am so excited for those this weekend and President is going to let us watch the Priesthood session this time! I am super excited to hear what I can do to be better in the Priesthood.  We spent this last week getting ready for zone conference and doing a lot of praying. We both feel that the training we are presenting is inspired. Wish me luck!

This week we were able to work a lot and prepare a lot of the things for our zone conference that will be this week. Lorraine and Yasmine sadly did not come to church this week and Elisa told us that she really doesnt have the desire to be baptized and she would rather wait. But we were able to find a couple of more people to teach and we hope that they will progress. One of them is a woman named Diane and the other one is a man named Renan. They are both good people and we hope that they will read the Book of Mormon and be able to strenghthen their testimonies about the savior Jesus Christ. We were able to visit a less active also this week whose name is Geraldo and he came to church on Sunday!! He looked happier to be at church and it was a blessing that we could teach him again and he is wanting to give us a reference this week!! We also found a couple of others too and that was interesting!! But this week we had an experience with a man that is muslim and he was born in Egypt and lived in Italy for 25 years. He is super funny and nice and we were able to have a good conversation. In the beginning it appeared as if he just wanted to roast me with scriptures but in the end we were able to give a Book of Mormon too him and we testified of the Savior Jesus Christ and how He IS the Son of our Heavenly Father!! This week I was able to bless the area with my companion Elder Holt by my side. I was able to teach him about that and talk to him about why the area needed to be blessed. What a special experience it was and even though the week was a slow one, I know that the Lord will open the hearts of those who are wiling to hear his voice.  I love the gospel, and my Savior. I have felt again this week my testimony of Him and His mission grow.  I am grateful for my testimony!! 

I know that the Lord will bless us according to our obedience and the love that we show for others. Even if I do require a lot of myself I know that the Savior can do the rest. I love the gospel so much and I know that it is true! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment