Monday, April 29, 2019

April 29, 2019 Kind of a rough week







So this week was full of challenges, questions, and just a lot of surprises hahaha. So first off, while waiting at the office and waiting for the new missionaries to come in, President told us that one missionary may not be coming because he decided to go home... It ends up that he didnt come and when President told us who would  be training who, he told me that I would have trained the missionary who didnt come... I was super sad but we have to move on. So right now I am again in a trio will Elder Barcelar hahahahaha. Elder Barcelar is finishing a training of one missionary called Elder J Perez who is american actually and I am with them in Jardim Canada. Ha it is funny how I am always with Elder Barclear in a trio. 

But challenges come and go and we all need to enfront them face to face!! Being in a trio is not something that is easy but this week I learned that I can only obey the Lord´s will. It feels strange because Elder Barcelar is the District leader and training and I am just helping out in the training and the work for now. I might be getting a new companion soon but we dont know yet. We spent a lot of this week looking for a new house and getting to know the area. We found a new house and so we are going to move into it this week but other than that we were able to teach a couple of great people. We found a mom that is named Maria Jose and she has a lot of potential! The message we gave her was pretty spiritual and she liked it a lot. We also contacted a couple of old friends that the elders were teaching beforehand and left parts of the Book of Mormon with them. One is a couple that is not married named Lucas and Kelly, and the other one is a girl named Liliane!! It was such a great week of justing inviting people to come and know the truth through the Book of Mormon. The branch here is pretty small, it is a little bigger than Pirapora but it made me think once again about the truth and how important it is to stay faithful. Please if you dont know the truth or if you dont have a testimony do everything you can to obtain one now!! It is so vital. 

That is funny that Zacks sister is going to the senior ball with Chris!! I think that will be funny to see ha. I miss zack and I hope he is doing good! Sadly I found out that Lorrane wasnt baptized because of something the mom did. She went on a trip just to stop her daughter from being baptized. But Elder Holt is going to still folow up with her.
I know that this church is true and I know the Book of mormon is true! I love the gospel and I hope that people will open their hearts to receive it and so that this branch can become a ward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment