Tuesday, April 23, 2019

April 22, 2019

 





I am so happy to hear that Easter went well and that this week was really awesome for all of you!! It was amazing for me too and I love remembering my savior and everything he has done for me. You will never guess what happened ha..

I got transferred again!!!! But this time I am going to end my mission training a new missionary in the area Jardim Canadá really close to Belo Horizonte!! And guess what?! Elder Barcelar is going to the same area to train as well and we will live in the same house!!! President gave us both a great compliment in his weekly email saying that he sent us there to be obedient and help that branch become a Ward. We are in essence reopening the area. I am so excited to end my mission with Elder Barcelar and we are going to help these new missionaries work as hard as they can!! It is going to be awesome. And other good news!!! Lorranes mom is going to let her get baptized this next saturday!!!! I am sad that I wont get to see it but I know that Elder Holt and his new companion will do a great job and help her to enter in the straight and narrow path!! I love the lord and I love his gospel. Wow how is it amazing how God works miracles among his children if they only have faith and patience that everything will be alright. It is going to be hard to train a new missionary but I have already done it before and I am excited to do it again!!! Wish me luck so we can help this branch become a ward and help others come unto Christ!! 

Sorry that I didnt write as much this week but I am grateful for everything you said about the Atonement. I too have a testimony of the Atonement and I am grateful that Jesus Christ did that for us. He suffered for us so that we can be perfect one day. So that we can wash our stains out and become clean and pure. I love the gospel and I love how no one is lost, all can come back and partake of Gods love and his Mercy through his son Jesus Christ. 

Love you all
Elder Bestenlehner

No comments:

Post a Comment