Monday, April 8, 2019

April 8, 2019




This week I think my companion and I worked super hard but our minds were focused on preparing for General Conference. 

Wow was this conference amazing. How I loved all of the talks and how the Spirit was very strong. One of my favorite sessions was definitely the Priesthood sessions but I loved all of the other sessions as well. One of my favorite talks was by Elder Eyring in the priesthood session. I think that so many people should listen to this talk. It helped strengthen my testimony so much in one thing. The power of our savior Jesus Christ and our fathers. I know that not every one has an amazing father in our real life. But we all have a Heavenly Father that loves us. He said in his talk "Son I am with you all the way. I know you can make it." That reminded me so much of the love that you and Dad have shown for me and how you have helped me through my struggles and my weaknesses... And more importantely how the Lord has been with me all the way. I agree Sharon Eubanks talk was amazing and taught us how we can turn the darkness into light. In the Priesthood session President Oaks talked about doing things that are better for us. We need to ask every time we do something "Where will this lead? and is it the best thing?" That is so important especially because the Lord knows what is BEST for us and it reminded me of a time when I had a decision to make and I remember my fathers words, you have the chance to choose good, better, or best right now. And I remember choosing good, but i should have chosen the best thing to do. I know that this conference was inspired and focused on Jesus Christ and his Atonement. Wow how they talked about Repentance and that there is time left, we can all go back to the covenant path. I love the gospel and I love my savior. Through him I am strengthened.

The work is going well and we are trying to find lots of people. This last week only Elisa came to the conference with her sister and the others didnt come... But thats ok because this week we have some plans to teach new people and get this work going like the Lord wants it too!!   I will definitely pray before hand to know the Lords will with the emails I am sending and everything else. Elder Holt is doing great and we are getting along just fine.Please pray for Lorraines mom and dad to soften their hearts because as of right now she doesnt want them to be baptized until a long ways away. But We have faith!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment