Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Transfers!

Dear Family and friends
This week was super great! My last week with Elder Dedeco! So Transfers came this week and Elder Dedeco is leaving for Montes Claros! The hottest area in the mission haha, he is going to be a Zone Leader there! I am going to be staying here in Gutierrez and my new Companion will be Elder Graça! He is from Africa!! From what I have heard he is a super cool person but not a hard worker, I am going to use your advice and be exactly obedient in all things. I am excited though and I know that the Lord has plans for Elder Graça and I! This week was a little bit hard for us too because we honestly thought that Alfonso was going to be baptized but he didnt pass the interview. So we need to wait more time and he told us that he wants to make sure that he is completely ready for Baptism. Elder Dedeco wont see him be Baptized but thats ok! It was cool to actually have one of those missionary experiences where you think everything will be perfect and that all will work out fine but then all of a sudden everything falls. I honestly was sad for a hour because I wanted him to be baptized on sunday or saturday but I know that everything will work out in the end! 
We had a couple of Family Home Evenings this week to and it was super cool to feel the spirit. One of our other investigators, Italo, he was with me at one Family Home Evening and he honestly wanted to learn more and change his life!! It as amazing to testify of the power that the Atonement brings and that we can all be saved through our Savior Jesus Christ!! Elder dedeco and I also found a group of 5 teenagers, all boys, and when we were teaching them I could just imagine all of them in church as a quorum strong and ready to serve. It was super cool and I want to visit them again this week. It has been hard to contact Jorgina because she doesnt want to see us anymore. We are still praying for her though. Maristella wasnt in Church on Sunday but we set a date for her for Baptism on the 18 of november! I am going to visit her more with Elder Graça. We have another investigator named Valter and at first he didnt want to change at all and wasnt really open to many things, but then on sunday he told us he is reading the Book of Mormon and he believes that the parts he is reading are true! It is amazing to see the difference that the Book of Mormon makes in the lives of others!

Most of the week was just anxiety for Transfers ha, It is normal for everyone to be nervous the last week of the transfer! I am excited for more to come and I have so much faith that everything will be ok! I love you all and Hope  you all have a great week!! 

Thank you for sharing all of those things with me. I needed to hear those things especially since I am super nervous for this next transfer. Because I need to explain everything and take control on some things here because Elder Graça doesnt know the area.... But I have faith that the lord will help me with the language and with what will come. I am getting better though and learning more and more that I have my own experiences and I cant compare myself with others. I just want to feel the spirit so strongly every day and be guided by the spirit too. But I know that through exact obedience and my faith that miracles will happen. I am always praying for the family and I am so grateful for you all! I am happy to know that through my service here you will all be blessed. The people that will be living in my house are: Elder Graça, Elder Tenorio, and Elder Keim. And you dont need to do anything special with the notebook, it will be fine if you just send it here please ha! Thank you mom. Love you so much and if I need anything else I will let you know! LOVE YOU! oh and I dont have pictures right now but I will try and send some later haha I don't have batteries for my camera...

Love,
Elder Bestenlehner

No comments:

Post a Comment