Thursday, July 5, 2018

July 2, 2018 HALFWAY!!!







It is so crazy to even think about ... That this last week I hit Hump Day. But it has been such an amazing experience. Wow i just dont have words to describe it. And yes, I burnt a shirt! I had to because that shirt was basically already burnt because of how bad it was looking haha. But it was such a cool experience and i gave a talk too! In front of the other missionaries in our district, besides the sisters because we did it the night before the district meeting. But i love those pictures so much!! And of course i remember the camel!! I love Braelyn and I miss her like crazy. I miss you all but i am so happy to be here! Tell everyone that i love them and that I loved the pictures! And i saw Halli´s picture too and i loved it. It is crazy that one year has already finished and i am so ready for this next year! 

But other than that everything is great here! This week we had trouble with getting people to come to church but thats not new at all! But our new president got here on Friday and I havent been able to meet him yet! We get to write our mission president every week and i just barely sent him an email. And yes I did send one to President Fernandes too! I am excited for what he has to change and what he has to say! This transfer that we are in right now will be 7 weeks to help the new president and then it will become normal again with every transfer 6 weeks. But this week we were able to teach a lot of people about the Book of Mormon. It was so awesome! Renan is really progressing and he is thinking a lot about being Baptized. We visit him almost every day and we read the Book of Mormon with him too. He was the only one that came to church but i am grateful that at least he came! Amanda we havent had much contact with because i think they are traveling or something. Our other investigators are running from us, which is hard, but we wont give up! We found some awesome investigators though! We taught two teenages named Talisson and Alexandre! We also taught a couple of youth whose names are Henrique, Samantha, Paulino, and Rodney. Sandra and Rodney our investigators who had baptismal dates are running from us and it looks like they dont want to learn more which is sad.... But this week we are going to try a couple of more times with them! I have faith that the lord will provide more investigators and i know that he already has!! I think it is awesome how the lord always is willing to help his children. Every person that we talk to has a chance to know about the true gospel and to learn more. It is amazing how much he loves his Children. When we were teaching Renan the other night, we watched the talk that Elder Uchtdorf gave that is called Behold the man! I love that talk so much and when i bore my testimony about Christ, I started to cry in front of him and my companion. I love my savior and every time that I really think about everything he did for me i just cant help but feel his love! I love this gospel so much!!! 

Dont worry i will definitely pray for Utah! It also hasnt rained here in BH for a long time! I also loved what you shared about Girls camp and i am sure that it was very powerful! I love being able to feel the spirit. Especially when we helped out Denis, the spirit was so strong. Sadly the sisters who live close to him havent gotten in contact with him much and i am basically on their toes because of that! But I know that he will always remember that experience! Elder França is doing great he is loving every day and finding joy in it all! Patience is always the best and i know that this transfer i will learn so much! I am so happy to hear that all of my wonderful cousins my age are preparing for missions, It is the best thing that anyone can ever do. I am excited for Emma, Mckay, Zach, and Belle and i know that they will be wonderful missionaries!! Love you so much!! I am so happy here and i know that it is hard but the struggle is worth it! Love you and I hope you have a great week!! 

 Elder Lujan drew on the shirt and everyone who was present signed it! The last photo is our old district! 

No comments:

Post a Comment