Monday, July 23, 2018

July 23, 2018 Happy Birthday Elder B - fun ward party









Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the Birthday wishes and ofcourse i miss you all so much! But i am so happy to be here in Brasil and my Birthday was amazing here. Thank you for everything you do for me!  I love our family! I hope you guys had lots of fun. I love the pictures that you sent me and It made me laugh when i saw Chris using my clothes... Hahahaha. But that is a crazy experience, I am grateful for that person who cleaned his truck and did that for him. That person who did that is a true representative of Jesus Christ, it makes me think of when Christ washed his Disciples feet! And that he did that because he loved them. I think it is amazing how we can see that there is so much trouble in the world but there is so much good. And the light always overcomes the darkness! I will definitely be praying for Elder Jewett. Of course i remember him ha he was one of my best friends and Austin and I would always go over to their house! I pray that the lord will have mercy on that man who decided to do that and I know that the lord received his child with glory on that day! 

Luis has basically been running from us and we weren't able to see him at all this week, he was always busy. We are praying that we can contact him this week so that he can come to church. This week was super cool and full of joy. One thing that i recognized is that throughout all of my mission there were times in which I knew that the Lord would bless me and I had no doubt, like what happened on thursday when we found 4 new investigators. But there were also lots of times in which I doubted, Like Captain Moroni, because of the wickedness of the people. But one thing i do know for sure is that God never forgets his children and will always bless them if they do what is right. We were able to teach a young man this week whose name is Vitor! He is awesome and had so many questions about the Book of Mormon and other questions. I was able to answer each one of them with scriptures and help from my companion and he asked us, "How do you find the answers so quickly without even thinking, did you study Philosophy?" And i responded that i had not studied that, but it was the Spirit who had helped me. It was really cool and he is super excited about next week and has been praying about the Book of Mormon! Also we taught a woman named Elaine and she is also going to pray about the Book of mormon. We are going to visit lots of them this week! Renan wont get back until next monday but we are excited to see him again. He is doing great! And reading the book of mormon! I love it when they decide to read it because it will help them so much! This week they also had a July Party in the church and it was so cool. We took pictures and we got lots of contacts! I also rode a mechanical bull hahahaha. And on Sunday, the relief society gave me two presents of food with a cake! I wanted to cry and the people here are so nice and amazing when you have a birthday. It was so cool. We have trusted so much in the lord this week and we know that the lord will always bless us, even if it isnt in the terms of a baptism. I know that the lord is always with me. It is amazing to feel his love and learn about his gospel! I love you so much! Dont worry i will let President know about Ed! 

Miss you so much! Love you too! I know that the lord has a purpose for me here in Brasil and i will stay strong until the end. I promised him. I also made a covenant with him that i would read the Book of Mormon every day for the rest of my life. It was amazing to feel the spirit and I will strive so hard to keep this covenant. And i know i can! I will use that money today probably because we are going to have to fix some problems at the shopping center today so if i buy something it is probably for that! I will pay close attention to dads email today and i will always strive to give my best to the lord. Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment