Monday, July 30, 2018

July 30, 2018





Hey everyone!! This week was awesome and full of laughter and joy! It is always the best when you can find joy in the work!. That sounds crazy about your new calling mom! It will be so awesome because you will have so much more knowledge of the gospel! I want one of those types of callings when I get back! It is so awesome to be able to have knowledge and share that with others. I know that Sister Holmes will do a great job! So Elder França lost his identity card and so we had to go to the shopping center and to Belo Horizonte and do a lot of things ha we still have to fix that problem this week too! 

We have been trying to just invite Gian to church every week and see how he is doing, because it is the hardest thing to find him at home. And so last week he came to church because we invited him and went to get him! This week should be awesome! We are going to see Renan today and so I know that the lord has blessed him and will bless us so that we can help him to enter the lords kingdom! This week it was hard to contact Luis and Elaine... it seems like they are running from us ha. And Vitor basically asked us all the hard questions about the church. We answered all of them but it is sad because he has little faith. But we are always inviting him to put his faith to the test and trust in god that he will answer his prayers! This week we were also able to visit a lot of less actives in the church. It was awesome and we have made so many friends! We hope that they return and we are planning on helping each one of them. This week we taught a couple of great people! Kelia, Alexandre, and Larissa. They are awesome. One is a mother of a family and we invited her to ask about the book of mormon, actually we did that with all three of them and they all said that they would! i am excited to see what happens and i know that The Lord is blessing us. Even if our numbers are not perfect. I feel like we all need to focus more on our testimonies and why we are in the church than the numbers that we gain. This week i saw that lots of people didnt have the desire to go to church. And i thought, why cant they understand the reason we go to church. We are at church to take the sacrament, help out our brothers and sisters, and to praise our Heavenly Father. What greater blessing is there?! Elder França is doing great and he is awesome. I love him a lot because he is super funny haha. I am going to miss him when i will have to go to another area! I love what you said about the example of Elijah. Do you remember when Grandpa gave me a blessing before the mission and blessed me with the power and teaching of Elijah? It made me remember about the miracle that happened with Denis and his car. How cool is that!! I love this gospel so much! Pray for our investigators, that they might open their hearts to receive the gospel! 

I did talk with President about Uncle Ed and he said that he is such a great guy! It was cool to talk to him about that! Thanks for everything you do! I love you so much and I am grateful for you in my life. I know that the lord has more planned for me on my mission and for afterwards. I am grateful that even in the hard times that i dont have success, i can still be obedient and praise his name forever. LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment