Tuesday, December 4, 2018

December 3, 2018




Hey, Dont worry about me too much!! I am doing good but actually I found out some pretty big news this week!! I am going to have surgery on thursday! The first thing I went to was just a check up and now this week I am going to do a surgery on thursday so wish me luck haha. But I am doing fine! I am working hard, having a great attitude and giving it my all!!! I am jealous that you got to go and see those speakers talk!! I love all of them and I am sure it was super funny ha! But that is so cool that Emmas Farewell is on your birthday and I hope that you will be able to make it to Mckays Wedding! I cant believe I am missing it all but I love being here. 


But this week was actually pretty normal! We were able to follow up with Samara and her family and we taught them all about the importance of the Sabath day!! They all accepted to live it but this sunday none of them made it to church because they got sick and Samara traveled for the weekend! But at the end of the night on Sunday we had our Christmas Devotional here in our Stake and Nilda, the mom and Tatiane one of her daughters came to watch it! It was such a spiritual experience and Afonso did great! He sings so well and I wish I had musical talent in my life! Ha I regret quiting piano so long ago! We were also able to talk to Vitoria and Arthur but their week was super busy and their mom isnt open that much to letting them be baptized yet! But we believe that this month the lord will provide miracles because during Christmas season the Lord always provides miracles! I am excited to help people Light the world too! I love that campaign and I wish it was a lot stronger here in Brasil. But This week i have been studying a lot about the saviors atonement and wow has my testimony grown so much knowing that Christ did that just for us and to save us from our sins!! We found some new people to teach but mostly everyone is running from us!! This week we have a Mission Tour with Elder Parrella and the rest of the Brasil Presidency so that should be exciting! Also The leaders have a meeting with him on Wednesday so wish us luck!!! 

Thank you so much for what you said!! I am trying to find Happiness in everything that I do and I love it so much. I think I wouldnt have made it this far if I hadnt been doing that. I dont worry too much about the number of baptisms that I have on my mission, I worry more about if I am teaching the right way so that my investigators can make the right choice. I think I just think about it too much but I know that the Lord will bless me. He already is blessing me so much and one important thing is that everyone has your own agency and I just pray that these people will use it for the better!! I love the gospel so much!! I love you so much too! Oh and by the way the shoes came and I love those shoes, but they fit and dont fit. When I walk with them they pressure my toes and sometimes my foot slips... So i might have to buy new shoes here that I found that are pretty good!! I will save these ones for Chris!!

David's email

Hey dad!! how are you doing?? I love you so much and I am grateful to have you as my Father!! I am excited to be a dad just like you have been to us!! This week was interesting and we were able to teach Nilda and her family about the sabath day!! They all accepted to live the Lords day and to do everything they can to obey gods commandments!! They are so ready for Baptism and we are hoping that Samara and Tatiane are baptized this month!! Nilda is super ready to be baptized too but she needs to get divorced from her husband first off because she seperated from him but is dating another guy now. So she needs to do that first but we are helping her!!! Arthur and Vitoria are still doing great but the mom is still hard hearted!! We need to do another fast with them this week!! And I will have my surgery this week actually. So we will have to see how it goes. I believe that the lord will help me in everything and it can be a way that he is going to bless me because of my service!! We found some great people to teach this week also and we are trying to visit so many people! This week will be harder because of the surgery, but before the surgery we are going to have a mission tour with the Brasil Presidency, of the seventy. It is going to be awesome and on Wednesday the leaders are going to talk to them too!! I am super excited!! This week I learned so much about Christs Atonement and my testimony grew so much stronger! I love Christ especially because he did that for us!! He is amazing. I love you so much and I hope you have a great week! Tell Mike Jones dad I said Hi and thank you too ha! Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment