Monday, December 31, 2018

December 24, 2018




Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Samara and her family traveled to their hometown this week so we only could teach them once this week but it was a lesson where we read 1 nephi 14 with them about how there are only two churches here on the earth. The church of the lamb of God and the church of the devil! It was an interesting lesson and the all promised to seek more to know if this is the true church of Jesus christ! We were able to find and teach two new families this week!! Erica and her son Israel and then a family that are not members but have a son on a mission! Kevin, Marcia and Moses!!! So they are all really awesome and have a lot of potential but sadly they didnt come to church this week. We were super sad about that but other than that we are happy because Christmas is coming and we are excited to do some service. I was able to talk a lot with Elder Cerda this week and serve him the best ways that I could. I did recognize that at some points i was being prideful too in our companionship and so I am trying to change that so hopefully  things will go well now between us. And yes I did spend that money at the supermarket here to buy things for Christmas and for the other elders! We are hoping to feel the Christmas spirit together on tuesday night and we want to have a great night where we can remember our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that he lives and loves us and that we need to seek him. He really was born to save us all and I am grateful that through his Atonement we can all be purified and cleansed of our sins. I know that he restored his true church in these latter days and that we can all feel his love and know that this gospel really is what will bless our lives!! I love my savior and i will always follow him because he is the light of the world and who follows him will never walk in darkness but will walk in the light!!!

And also I am probably going to spend a little bit more money  today because the Açai will be ready today and we are going to let the sisters in our district meeting tomorrow have some too!! But other than that I dont think I will spend any more money unless I really need something. But if you dont want me to spend money at all and save I will do that too!! I love you so much mom! I miss you like crazy and I miss the family but I know that I need to be here and I am grateful that I am here right now. This christmas maybe i dont know whose life I will bless but I am grateful that  i can spend my time losing my life for the savior! Love you so much mom and Tell the family that i love them!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment