Monday, December 31, 2018

December 31, 2018









Wow I loved Christmas Day and I loved seeing you all. It made me want to cry so much but I held in the tears. I think one of the best things on my mission is that I have developed an even greater love for you all my family!!! It was amazing and my mind reflected on it a lot through out the whole day!! But thats ok that the package hasnt come yet. It would have been nice to use those new shirts but I think i will make it ha! 

This week was awesome!! On friday we had divisions with a District Leader and he and I went to Visit Kevin and his family!! We taught them about the gospel of Jesus Christ and how much it blesses us if we have faith, repent, be baptized, receive the gift of the holy ghost, and endure to the end!! It was such a powerful lesson and Kevin and his brother accepted a baptismal date! The mom still wants to pray about it and pray about what she should do. She loves her church and so it is hard but she already received and answer about The first vision!! It was super cool and if people will actually talk to our Heavenly Father he will answer!! But this week we found out that Tatiane and Nilda still have some doubts about reencarnation! They believe that it is possible and so we challenged them to read a part of the Book of Mormon and ask God about the subject. They didnt come to church and so we are praying about what we can do to help them out. We want to help these people so much and I know that the lord will bless us and them for our service! As I was thinking about this last year, I thought about how I was expecting to have more success with people accepting the gospel but when i really thought about this last year so many people did accept it even though they werent baptized and i realized how i wouldnt trade this last year for anything in the whole world. I love my mission so much and I love my savior and I am happy that it is hard, I wouldnt want it any other way!! On sunday I gave a talk about how we can have christlike atributes and I said that we need to 1. follow the savior 2. serve him and others 3. Love him and think of him in all moments! It was such a great experience! I love this gospel so much!!! 

 Tell Mckay and Steve that I said Congrats and Tell Aunt Michelle that the lord will provide ha!! I Love you so much mom and thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve this mission and to learn more about the lord throughout all of my life! You and dad worked miracles in my life and I love you both for that!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment