Tuesday, January 23, 2018

January 22, 2018


Happy Birthday Mom!!!! I love you so much and dont worry I didnt forget your Birthday!!! But I am glad that you got to receive snow for your birthday haha. It will never snow here in Brasil. Never. But I love it so much here. I know it is hard but the lord will provide! Neither of us were transfered so we are going to be staying here in Pirapora for this transfer. It will be good because we have Emerson, Betania, Dalva, Marcos, and a lot of others that we can visit teach and love. I am also going to start an English class for the people here. They have been asking for a long time now haha so i will try and help. I loved the transmission they had, we got to watch it and i loved that they were funny and just loving! I know that President Nelson is a prophet of god and that his apostles are prophets seers and revelators too! I love this gospel!! And yes Elder Graça was from Cape verde! And that dang Red car haha I love Elmo and i will never forget that car. I had so many memories!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment