Friday, January 19, 2018

December 18,2017

December 18,2017

 Sorry i didnt email earlier we are in montes claros right now on a division because we have our zone conference tomorrow. But everything is good. My new area definitely needs work but thats why i am here. It is a good area filled with good people so i am super excited to work hard. My new companion is awesome too. He doesn't know much about missionary work because he just has one more transfer than i do. But we are excited to work hard! and this week I get to see Elder Dedeco! My toes are basically the same and i have two new ingrown toenails so things didnt get better yet but i know they will. I am praying a lot and i know that i will see miracles. Thank you so much for the family fast. Yah i had to spend some money for transfers and to buy a backpack because we have to have lots of divisions and pirapora is three hours from montes claros. I have no idea about christmas yet and when the skype will be. We actually don't have a ward in this area. Its a branch of about twenty or thirty people and Pirapora is super poor. So we are trying to figure something out. I will be able to skype for sure i just need to find out this week.
This week was super good and super tiring. It was just me trying to get used to the weather and the new area. I love it here in Pirapora even though it is blazing hot. And we have lots of bugs, and cockroaches. But it is cool to live in a place like this. I heard that there are lots of monkeys and huge spiders here too, so that should be fun! But day of transfers i missed the first bus to pirapora and so i had to wait until 3:30 and i arrived in pirapora 9:30 so it was very tiring ha. But we are working hard. The area is pretty big but it is also really poor and so lots of people accept our messages but they dont fulfill commitments. We have lots of faith though. It is super cool to teach about the restoration and invite people to be baptized through that message. You can just feel the power in the message and the spirit is always so strong. We have lots of people with potential and we are hoping to have a baptism this week! I hope everything goes well. This week i had lots of problems with my toes and it was really hard to work and to walk all day with hot shoes and just everything going against them, but I continued on and I told my companion that I would lose my toes for the mission. And I really would, i know that means no more soccer but if it was the will of Heavenly Father, I would. We all have to learn to make sacrifices for this gospel and so that others can recieve this gospel too. That is what I love about missionary work, you are willing to risk it all. Love you all so much! Sorry I couldnt write more this week!
Everything is good here my faith strengthens every day. I wont use my card more because I dont want to hahah i just had to use it the other day for those things. But I know that everything will turn out fine next week and in this new area. I will probably stay here for a long time. That is so awesome about the temple and i am glad you got my package!!! Miracle!  I will send pictures next week or later. Dont worry about my toes, they hurt a lot but i will continue to work. I am going to write Afonso soon, he is so awesome. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment